Polar Grit X Pro Titan
Premium Outdoor Multisport Watch
Built for military-level durability with sapphire glass and ultra-long battery, equipping you with new navigation tools, always-on outdoor features and Polar's ultimate training solutions so you can go wherever your heart takes you.
Grit X Pro Titan Edition
The lightest, toughest, and most adaptable watch in the Polar Outdoor family.
- Titanium Bezel is stronger and more durable than stainless steel. Tougher than any other watch in the Polar Outdoor family.
- Includes 2x Wristbands - Perforated Leather and FKM. More adaptable than any other watch in the Polar Outdoor family.
- Ultra-Light - 53g Total Weight with Perforated Leather Wristband. Lighter than any other watch in the Polar Outdoor family.
Durability - Be ready for anything.
When you’re out there, you need to know your equipment will never let you down. We’ve engineered a watch that will boldly walk beside you through any situation.
Sapphire Glass- Ready to face it all
Tough, scratch-resistant, superior quality - sapphire is one of the strongest natural transparent minerals on earth. We chose it for the lens so your watch can be ready for anything.
Designed for heavy-duty use and tested against military standards.
Water-resistant up to 100m
Built to handle extreme conditions*
–20°C+50°C (*battery & performance may be affected in temperatures under -10°c).
Ultra-long battery life
Go further than you’ve ever gone before. Up to 7 Days of battery life/charge. Up to 40 hours of training with HR & GPS. Up to 100 hours of training with battery-save options.
Polar Precision Prime OHR Technology
Polar Precision Prime™ sensor fusion technology tracks your heart rate from the wrist. The innovation combines optical heart rate measurement with other sensor technologies to rule out motion artifacts that might disturb the heart rate signal and produce unreliable readings.
Navigation - Go your own way.
See and do things that only a handful of people have seen or done, always confident you can go one step more with tools you can rely on to get you there and back.
Powered by komoot
Turn-by-turn guidance. Sync your routes to your watch for real-time, turn-by-turn guidance as you move.
Track Back - Guides you back to your starting point.
Head deeper into the unknown, trusting you’ll find your way back to the start via the route you came.
Elevation Profiles - All slopes and route visualised.
See your slope angles and elevation profiles for every up and down on your route.
Global Navigation Satellite Systems - Track every step.
Train with the best positioning experience anywhere in the world.
The built-in GPS works together with GLONASS and Galileo global navigation satellite systems, and QZSS regional navigation satellite system for East Asia and Oceania to provide accurate speed, distance, and route data anywhere on the planet.
Assisted-GPS provides faster fixes and tells your watch the predicted positions of the satellites, making it possible to receive signals from them within seconds wherever you are, even under difficult conditions.
Outdoor dashboards - Always-on, never in doubt.
All-new dashboards give you quick access to all the vital information you need to plan your adventure better, wherever you decide to go.
- Altimeter - See your barometric altitude.
- Coordinates - See your exact location.
- Compass - See the direction you’re heading in
- Weather - See the weather conditions.
- Daylight Times - See the sunrise, sunset, and twilight times.
Training & Recovery - Seize the day.
The great outdoors is the perfect training ground. It can be tough, it can be demanding, and it can be exhausting, so recovery is the key to getting back out there stronger and better prepared than yesterday.
Training Load Pro™ Explore the limits of your body.
Know if you’re training too much, too little or just right: improve your performance, prevent injury.
Wrist-Based Running Power - Harness your power.
Realise the power you generate with every step; measured in watts, directly from your wrist, instantly.
FuelWise™ - Fuel up the right way
Smart reminders for extra-long journeys.
Hill Splitter™ - See every up and down of your journey.
Automatically detects every climb and descent as you go.
Sleep - Own the night.
A good night’s rest is the foundation for you to build the next 24 hours on. Understanding the way you sleep and how well your body is able to wind down overnight is vital for you to make the optimal choices for the day ahead.
Sleep Plus Stages™ - How did you sleep?
Automatically track the quality and duration of your sleep, and see how long you spent in each sleep stage overnight.
Nightly Recharge™ - Your sleep scored.
A simple score to tell you how well your body recovered overnight.
Serene™ - Take a breath.
Guided breathing exercise to help relax your mind, body, and soul.
Training Tests- Take your training further.
Maximise your training and recovery with Polar Training Tests. Access all the data you need to check the condition of your body, calculate your performance, track your progress and personalise your training zones.
Performance Tests - Track your progress.
The Running Performance Test helps you keep track of your progress and personalise your heart rate, speed and power zones.
The Cycling Performance Test helps you follow your progress, allows you to personalise your power zones and tells you your personal functional threshold power. Requires a compatible power meter.
Recovery Tests - Check your condition.
The Leg Recovery Test tells you whether your legs are ready for high-intensity training in just a couple of minutes without any specialist equipment.
Orthostatic Test is an easy and reliable way to analyse how you recover from intensive, frequent exercise, and optimise your training without overworking: also taking into account mental stress, sleep, latent illness, environmental changes (temperature, altitude), and others.
Recovery Pro™ uses the data from Training Load Pro™, Orthostatic Test results and your own feedback to give you a thorough understanding of your recovery status.
*Requires a Polar Heart Rate Chest Strap (H9 or H10)
Unbeatable accuracy - Unlock even more.
Ready for another epic journey? Access the hidden data you need to see when your body is fully recovered.
Smartwatch Essentials - The gear you need, when you need it.
When you’re back at home, in work, or sitting in a bar or café eager to get back out there, you have all the essential tools you need to plan, organise and inspire you right there on your wrist.
- Music Controls - Play the music you love. (This watch doesn't have music storage)
- Weather Forecast - Check the weather.
- Push notifications - Stay connected. Get calendar, email and message alerts on your watch.
Over 130 of your favourite sports.
With over 130 sport profiles to choose from, you can pick your favourite sport and start training with customised views for sport-specific tracking and metrics.
- Serene™ breathing exercise
- Nightly Recharge™ recovery measurement
- Continuous heart rate
- 24/7 Activity Tracking
- Sleep Duration and Quality
- Sleep Stages
- Sleep Score
- Activity Goal
- Active Time
- Steps and Distance
- Activity Summary
- Activity Benefit
- Inactivity Alert
- FitSpark™ training guide
- Hill Splitter™
- FuelWise™ smart fuelling assistant
- Training Load Pro
- Cardio load
- Muscle load
- Perceived load
- Running Program
- Recovery Pro - H9/H10 heart rate sensor required
- Running power from wrist
- Speed and distance from the wrist
- Running cadence from the wrist
- Route planning and turn-by-turn guidance powered by Komoot
- Route guidance
- Route import
- Wrist-based heart rate measurement
- Heart rate
- Heart Rate zones
- Speed/Pace zones
- Power zones
- Strava Live Segments
- Orthostatic Test - H9/H10 heart rate sensor required
- Polar Fitness Test
- Polar Fitness Test with wrist-based heart rate
- Running Index
- Leg Recovery Test
- Running Performance Test
- Cycling Performance Test
- Smart Calories
- Energy Sources
- Training Benefit in Polar Flow
- Back to Start
- Track Back
- Route and elevation profiles
- Altitude, ascent/descent
- Sport profiles
- User-adjustable training displays
- Multisport training
- A-GPS with GLONASS, Galileo, QZSS
- Race pace
- Training targets
- R-R Recording - H9/H10 heart rate sensor required
- Training history
- Training diary
- Interval Timers
- Laps, manual
- Laps, automatic
- Swimming Metrics
- Tap gestures
- Countdown Timer
- Barometric sensor
- Heart rate sensor mode
- Music controls
- Phone Notifications
- Watch face colour themes
- Location Coordinates
- Sunrise, Sunset and twilight times
- Average stride length
- Setup via mobile
- Battery life - Training time with the power save options 100h, Training time 40h
- Weight without wristband 47g
- Weight 79g
- Sapphire glass lens
- Colour display
- Colour touch display
- Resolution 240X240
- Water-resistance WR100
- Rechargeable battery
- USB cable - Custom
- Display texts in languages Simplified Chinese Danish Czech Dutch English Turkish Swedish Spanish Russian Portuguese German French Finnish Italian Japanese Polish Norwegian
- Bluetooth Smart
- Audio alerts
- Vibration alerts
- Button lock
- Date and weekday indicator
- Time of day (12/24h)
- Bike settings for three bicycles
- Firmware update
- GPS Power save mode
- Season planner
- Running Index analysis
- Map view
- Instant activity and training analysis
- Advanced activity and training analysis
- Training planning
- Sport profile settings
- Progress follow-up
- Coach - athlete interaction
- HR broadcasting
- Compatible with macOS 10.13, macOS 10.14, macOS 10.15, macOS 11.0
- Compatible with PC Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10, and later
- Compatible with Polar Flow web service
- Compatible with Polar Flow mobile app via Bluetooth Smart
- Training history export (from polarpersonaltrainer.com to Polar Flow)
- Komoot compatibility
- Data export
- 3rd party compatibility
- Dimensions: 46mm x 47mm x 13mm
- Weight Grit X Pro Total Weight: 79g, Without Wristband: 47g
- Display: 1.2 inch sunlight-visible, transflective memory-in-pixel (MIP) 240×240
- Colour Touch Display (always-on)
- Materials: Stainless-steel case (with